A memorable refreshing tour to Nature||Lotus Valley

Hello Readers, 

I'm back to Blogging now, and this time for the regular updates. Since this last 2 years to time, I have been really busy with my life. I got a job, worked around all over the country for almost 8 months. Somehow I felt tired of traveling for work.

And I took a break from work and planned to visit a soothing environment in the valleys of Himalayas. I went to mussoorie with my parents, actually their 25th marriage anniversary was coming, so I planned to visit The TajMahal with them in Agra. All over the tour they were with me, enjoying the beautiful weather, banks of Ganga, the TajMahal and everything fell in the route, Amazing Vacation with amazing company. 

For a few months, I've was trying to get a Job, but this time it was not an easy task. Somehow I got a job as a Jr. Design Engineer in Indore, this is an office Job, no tours, no tiring schedule. But I miss travelling around, I liked learning of my last job. Since No tours for almost 15months it is being a really bored in life. 
 
So I and a few friends planned to go to the Lotus Valley near Indore. Nice place!! 


This photos are shot by Ravi, my Collegue at Gulawat Village, in the Lotus Valley. 

I recommend, everyone to visit once to this place. The place is best to visit for family picnics, photo shoots or couple dates. 

More posts on this blog to be published soon.

Chandan Kolhatkar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gotmar Mela

Worth Sharing Post... Tribute to Our Soldiers🇮🇳

Why to read Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi?